Do you like the sound of a free cycling holiday along EuroVelo 15 – Rhine Cycle Route? If so, you are in luck! To participate, all you need to do is enter the contest via this link and share a video of your cycling holiday with us on Instagram. The video that receives the most likes will be crowned the winner and its creator will be awarded a cycle tourist package along a section of EuroVelo 15 – Rhine Cycle Route.
Rules of the Contest
- The length of the video should be at least 15 seconds.
- The video should be cycling-related.
- The contest will take place from 7 August (12am CEST) to 21 August (11.59pm CEST), submissions outside this period will not be considered.
- To enter the contest, follow this link and enter using Instagram. The link will only be valid for the duration of the contest.
- Afterwards, share your video on Instagram and mention @ecfeurovelo together with ALL of these hashtags #EuroVelo #EuroVelo15Contest.
- Only one entry per person is allowed, if you share multiple videos only the first one will be accepted.
- You cannot participate if you have already won another EuroVelo Contest this year.
If your entry follows the rules of the contest, we will share it on the EuroVelo Instagram account tagging you back. The video with the highest number of likes on 21 August at 11.59pm will be the winner.
You can increase your chance of winning by performing a number of actions:
- Visit and Follow @ecfeurovelo on Instagram
- Visit and Follow @ecfeurovelo on Twitter
- Visit and Follow EuroVelo on Facebook
- Visit EuroVelo.com
- Visit and Subscribe to EuroVelo on YouTube
Each of these actions counts as ten likes, for a maximum of 50 likes. Performing the same action multiple times will not grant additional likes.
The winner of the contest will be awarded a cycle tourist package along a section of EuroVelo 15 – Rhine Cycle Route. The available tourist packages are offered by www.bike-touring.de and can be used until 30 September 2020. For any questions regarding the contest, please contact email@example.com.
Hop on your bike, press record and capture the best cycling moments of your summer!
Disclaimer: The person sharing the video authorises the European Cyclists´ Federation (ECF) to use it on social media, publications or for any other non-profit purpose. The author of the video declares to be the owner of the video property rights by sharing it with ECF. ECF reserves the right to consider any video inappropriate or not in line with the purposes of the contest and to disqualify it. Any doubts on the way a video acquired likes (´buying likes´ or similar) will result in disqualification. ECF only covers up to €1,000 of the value of the tourist package. Prices are subject to the season, extras, etc. ECF retains the right to not award any price at its absolute discretion.
Author(s): Omer Malak, Maarten Van Hecke