Share your photo to win a cycling trip worth €1,500 with the EuroVelo Summer Photo Contest!
As the sun is warming up and the cycling season is in full swing, it is time to show off your photography skills! To participate, all you need to do is enter via www.contest.eurovelo.com and share a photo of your cycling holiday with us on Instagram. We will publish your photos on our Instagram page and our followers will choose the winner! The authors will be awarded a cycling holiday package along a section of EuroVelo 15 – Rhine Cycle Route or EuroVelo 19 – Meuse Cycle Route (see the rules below). Don't miss out on your chance to win one of those prizes worth €1,500!
Rules of the contest
- Your picture should contain a bike and it should be taken along either EuroVelo 15 or EuroVelo 19.
- The contest will take place between July 11 (12am CEST) and August 26 (5:00pm CEST). Submissions outside this period will not be considered.
- Submit your entry via the widget on www.eurovelo.com/contest (the link will only be valid for the duration of the contest).
- Mention @ecfeurovelo together with BOTH of these hashtags: #EuroVelo #MoreCyclingTourism in your post on Instagram
- Mention #EuroVelo15Contest or #EuroVelo19Contest depending on which route you took the picture on and mention the location in the description of your post on Instagram
- Only one entry per person is allowed. If you share multiple photos, only the first one will be accepted.
If your photo respects the rules of the contest, we will share it on the EuroVelo Instagram account, tagging you back. The winning photos will be the ones with the highest number of likes on 26 August at 5.00pm and both authors will be awarded each a cycle trip along EuroVelo 15 or EuroVelo 19 in order to discover the route they did not cover! They will be able to book their dream cycling trip starting from September 2022 for EuroVelo 15 and starting from January 2023 for EuroVelo 19 until September 2023.
If you have any inquiry, please consult our frequently asked questions (FAQ) on the landing page of the contest.
So prepare your camera and hop on your bike to capture the best cycling moments of your summer!
Disclaimer: The person sharing the picture authorizes the European Cyclists´ Federation (ECF) to use it on social media, publications or for any other non-profit purpose. The author of the picture declares to be the owner of the picture property rights by sharing it with ECF. ECF keeps the right to consider any picture not in line with the purposes of the contest or inappropriate and to disqualify it. Any doubts on the way a picture acquired likes (´buying likes´ or similar) will result in disqualification. ECF only covers up to €1,500 of the value of the tourist package. Prices are subject to the season, extras, etc. ECF retains the right not to award any prize at its absolute discretion.